mandag 1. desember 2008

Train station

For me, the train station has a central place in my life. It is such a wonderful place, and a lot things have happend there. And it is so interesting to sit down and just look at the rush passing you. You feel the calm touching your soul, and realize that no one else can feel it. They are too busy with catching a bus, packing their luggage or kissing goodbyes.

I am oftenly at the station every week. Mostly meeting a friend or kissing goodbye myself. It is nice. Most of the times I enjoy it, but sometimes it is just horrible. I hate saying goodbye to someone you now is gone for almost forever. That there are several months until next time.

So think of this magical feeling next time you are at a train station - the way that makes people come and go in your life. It is magic. Or destiny. Who knows?!

Ingen kommentarer: