mandag 1. desember 2008

Why do you ignore me?

I miss you so,
Tried to call you so many times
But no one would answer the phone
And I feel the pain that grows inside of me
Why do you ignore me?
What did I do wrong?
I tried to understand
So many times
And now I miss you...
Where are you?
I cry myself to sleep every night
If I only knew what wrong I've done to you
Can't you give me a hint, please…
Why do you ignore me?What did I do wrong?
I tried to understand you so many times
Now I can't stop thinking of you, my friend...
I won’t give up
If I so have to wait for several days,
months, even years
Until I find out what I've done wrong.
Where are you?
I cry myself to sleep every night
If I only knew what I've done to you
Can't you give me a hint, please…
You'll always be my friend...
I’m scared, and I hope you not punish yourself
for things that can’t be undone
I know you’ve been through hell,
But don’t hurt yourself
Please
I’m begging you, my friend
Listen to the song that sings
Inside of your heart
Listen to it...
There you’ll find the solution
On the problems in your life
There’s always a solution, an answear
At all the problems in this world
Just don't punish yourself anymore
please...
I'll always be here for you.
- by Tariwise

Ingen kommentarer: